Welcome to College Park Real Estate
Phone Mark at (240) 297-1935
College park is a city in Prince George's County, Maryland, and is best known as the home of the University of Maryland, College Park. College Park is also home to the "Archives II" facility of the U.S. National Archives. College Park has its own station on Washington Metro's Green Line. College Park Airport is the oldest continuously operating airport in the United States and is one of the oldest airports in the world, having been in continuous operation since 1909. Neighborhoods located in College Park, Maryland include Autoville, Cherry Hill, Berwyn, Calvert Hills, College Park Estates, Crystal Springs, Patricia Court, Daniels Park, Branchville, Hollywood, Lakeland, Old Town, Sunnyside and Yarrow.
Common questions about real estate:
- Need to sell your home?
- Let me appraise your home's market value today!
- Need to buy a home?
- Need financing options for which you best qualify?
- Need check listings tailor-made for any buyer's situation?
- Need help through all of your Real Estate processes?
- Need expert real estate advice and services?
- Need guidance through every phase of your Real Estate transactions?
Are you considering selling your home? These are a few of the services:
- Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to assess your home's current value
- Free Home Sellers Guides
- Free Guide to Selling Your Home Video
- Advice on Selling All Types of Residential Properties
- Advice on Selling Commercial Properties
Are you looking to purchase a new or first home? Provided here are listings to match criteria specific to you:
- Free initial consultation to assess your specific needs
- Free Home Buyers Guides
- First Time Buyers Programs
- VA/HUD Foreclosures
- Excellent Relocation Advice
- Listings of all types of residential dwellings (Single Family, Townhomes, Condos)
- All Investors Are Welcome!
- Homes Convenient to University of Maryland and NASA/Goddard Space Center
- Listings Convenient to Metro Bus Lines and Railways
- Listings in and around Washington, D.C. and/or Local Government Offices
- Locations Specific to all counties within the state of Maryland
- Homes Convenient to Schools, Churches, Shopping, and Hospitals
here for info on finding a home, or selling